Without mentioning names, I had received an "interesting" message here today that stated that the person was afraid of me and what I stand for. I responded asking "what do I stand for that frightens you?"
No response and probably won't receive one...so I am asking out here.
What do I stand for that frightens you?
Here is a basis of what I stand for first so you understand
1. Free to practice my "religion" in my own home and yard
2. Free to stand up for a health program for myself and my family
3. Free to be able to say "I like the President"
4. Free to be able to say "do not push your religion onto me and my home", I do Not come to your door and ask if you know the Goddess, so why are you coming to my door asking if I know your God.
5. Free to say "I love horror. I love blood and guts and gore. The more, the merrier"
6. Free to have dead baby dolls hanging from my trees, monsters standing at attention in my yard, and blood dripping from my window (yes, my home is Halloween all year round...and yes, I got a complaint from someone down the street....but I didn't listen, I just put up another monster instead)
7. Free to say "I hate the war and I am tired of comforting my friends who children have died because of it" (21 to this day)
8. Free to say "Idiots make up most of people today. Smartness has been thrown out the door with false facts and scaremongers"
9. Free to dress how I want when I go out. (during the day via work I am in a business suit, at home usually jeans/t shirts...but when I go out at night, tis Goth up, wigs and high heel boots)
10. Free to listen to my music...Bauhaus, Sisters of Mercy, Zombie, Manson and yes, I also love death metal.
I am a unique person....I don't want to be you. I don't invade your home with me...except via internet....honest I won't reach through the screen and strangle you or preach at you.
So really, why do I frighten you?